About Me

Monday, October 10, 2011

Best.Summer.Ever

Summer 2011 was the BEST. SUMMER. EVER. And it was all because I became an Orientation Leader! Applications are available at: http://transition.unt.edu/orientation/leaders or in Union, Suite 319.


BEST. SUMMER. EVER. SUMMER 2011.
Becoming an Orientation Leader changed my life and made me a better person. I learned about the type of leader that I could be, and I had a better sense of what it meant to be a part of a group and my role in a group dynamic. Not only did I become a better person, I made amazing friends and got a greater sense of pride about being a student at UNT. UNT is such an open community and the university is here to help us become global learners. I knew what resources were available, but after summer 2011, I understood why the resources were there and how it could help me be the best student I could be.
 
MORE. THAN. JUST. A. JOB.
Becoming an Orientation Leader is more than a job, it’s a way of life. We get to impact the incoming students and change their perception of UNT. I can say from personal experience, that I was not too excited about coming to UNT, but after my memorable orientation I knew UNT was the place for me! Orientation is a lot of fun, but it’s also a job and requires a little bit of elbow grease. But, it’s totally worth it!

BEST. SUMMER. EVER!
What are you waiting for? GO pick up an application today! And if you have any questions or concerns, come to one of our three info sessions:
  • Thursday, October 13 in the Union, Room 418 @ 12 pm
  • Tuesday, October 18 in the Kerr Hall Blagg Room@ 6pm
  • Wednesday, October 19 in the West Hall Lobby @ 6pm
Summer 2012 is going to be the BEST SUMMER of your ever…join the team, it will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment